From crystals to components, solving your optical problems with materials expertise.
Solution Crystal Growth in our Northvale Facility
Inrad Optics Inc. has long been known as one of photonic industry’s seminal crystalline products companies. In operation since 1973 and formerly known as Photonics Product Group, we initially built a reputation on our ability to grow and fabricate crystalline materials to exceptional quality levels. Today, we are a vertically-integrated photonics manufacturer offering:
- Crystal-based optical components and devices
- Custom optical components from both glass and metal
- Precision optical and opto-mechanical assemblies
Our components and value-added photonic devices are used in a wide variety of defense, aerospace, laser, medical, process control and metrology applications.
Advanced Manufacturing. We specialize in applying advanced manufacturing systems to crystal, glass and metal substrates. Our manufacturing competencies include:
- Solution and high-temperature crystal growth
- Precision diamond turning
- Thin-film and other optical coatings
- Large substrate production
- In-process metrology expertise
- Optical systems assembly
Design Support. While we routinely manufacture build-to-print optics, our engineering team can also offer valuable design help. Our design expertise includes:
- Design for manufacturability
- Electro-optic integration
- Opto-mechanical design
Made In The USA, Available Worldwide. All of our engineering and manufacturing operations take place in the United States. From our facility in Northvale, NJ, we serve a global customer base of technology firms, research universities, and governments. Prominent among our customers are United States military organizations and the National Laboratories.
High-temperature crystal growth at our Northvale Facility