Inrad Optics, Inc. is a leading producer of exceptional quality crystalline materials, custom fabricated high precision optical glass and metal components and optical devices.
Inrad Optics has a challenging and rewarding opportunity for an Optical Polishing Technician in its Custom Optics Department in Northvale, NJ.
Education: High School Diploma or GED equivalent with emphasis on math.
The requirements of a successful candidate to include:
- Good hand-eye coordination & demonstrated ability to handle delicate parts.
- The ability to operate spindle polishing or continuous planetary optical polishing machines.
- Inspect parts for surface quality and cleanliness.
- Measure and record surface flatness data using a Zygo interferometer.
- Have common sense understanding to carry out instructions in written or oral form.
- The ability to read blueprints of optical components and assemblies.
In addition to a competitive salary, our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, and company matched 401K. Come join our team and grow!