Inrad Optics, Inc. is a leading producer of exceptional quality crystalline materials, custom fabricated high precision optical glass and metal components and optical devices.
Excellent opportunity for a unique career in optical manufacturing.
Inrad Optics in Northvale New Jersey has openings for entry level positions for candidates who have strong math skills, excellent understanding of mechanical equipment, good hand-eye coordination and hand dexterity, and good oral and written communication skills.
If you have an artistic side, like to work on cars or use hand tools for woodworking, have lots of patience, enjoy “creating things”, can follow written and oral instructions, then you may be an excellent candidate for one of our positions here at Inrad Optics.
At Inrad Optics you will be trained on:
- Handling many types of materials related to optical components.
- Operating optical polishing, grinding, milling, generating and diamond turning machines.
- Cleaning of in process and completed optical components.
- Optical assembly.
- Measuring optical components with many types of instruments and gauges such as indicators, micrometers, calipers, eye loupe comparators, laser interferometers and more.
- Read blueprints related to optical components and assemblies.
- Many other facets of optical processing and fabrication.
This is a challenging position with a unique opportunity for rewarding professional growth. In addition to a competitive salary, our comprehensive benefits package includes health, dental, vision, life insurance, vacation, and company matched 401K. Come join our team and grow!